Our first priority is to meet you where you are. Whether you are injured, in pain or have a chronic pain condition, we partner with you for the best recovery possible. Our licensed physical therapists are experts in biomechanics, which means they evaluate the problem area and also assess non-injured areas. Non-injured areas can contribute to faulty movement patterns and influence your injury or area of pain.
We offer an individualized physical therapy approach because your movement patterns are as individual as your fingerprints. Movement and exercise routines can have different outcomes for different people. Whether you are a high performance athlete or someone who wants to toil in the garden without pain, your rehab program should fit YOU.
Your first visit includes a complete assessment and treatment. We evaluate your movement patterns from a whole body perspective and develop a comprehensive plan to support whole body integrated healing. Your recovery plan may include: manual therapy, neuro-muscular re-education, therapeutic exercise, dry needling, Pilates, CoreAlign, or myofascial release.
Expedite Your Healing
We help you get better faster because we teach you optimal movement patterns for your body. This results in your whole body feeling better while the place of injury or pain also heals.
- Transition from physical therapy to movement classes
- Get an effective home exercise program
- Enjoy state of the art Pilates-based rehab equipment- Balanced Body® Reformers, Trapeze Tables, Chairs, Barrels
- Utilize the CoreAlign® – a revolutionary new approach to functional movement and coordination
- Receive excellent communication with your movement practitioners in a caring, supportive and safe environment