CoreAlign Instructor Training-1
Date and Time
Friday Sept. 20th, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday Sept. 21st, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday Sept. 22nd, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Continuing Education Credits
Sixteen continuing education credits
$445 (early) $495
Materials Fee $80
The CoreAlign unit trains gait, balance, core stability and sport specific movements.
CoreAlign 1 includes the basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises. Teachers are pleasantly surprised because clients respond quickly to this immediate feedback.
- 60 Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills for daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercises in standing, plank, all fours and supine
- Balanced Body’s exercise tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Modifications for clients with injuries.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.