Date and Time
Friday: 11/8/2019, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 11/9/2019, 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
Sunday: 11/10/2010, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Continuing Education Credits
Sixteen (16) Continuing Education Credits
$495 (early) $525
Materials Fee $80
Photo Courtesy of Balance Body (c)
This Pilates Mat level 3 workshop adds rings, rollers, bands and balls to the traditional Mat exercises.
It includes functional exercises for the upper and lower body expanding the Mat work beyond the core to develop whole body strength and flexibility.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles
- The Balanced Body programming system to help you create classes quickly and easily.
- Progressions and modifications to make Pilates Mat useful for everyone.
1) Uncover your personal motivations as a teacher.
2) Understand how the brain is wired to receive and integrate input and feedback.
3) Learn what types of communication is best for creating movement change.
4) Learn how intention, energy and emotion inform and affect the teaching environment.
5) Understand the differences between creating a movement experience and an exercise.