Many of us have experienced the sensation of tightness in the neck and shoulders and have searched for relief in lots of places. In this program, we’ll explore the power of imagery, touch and movement to support you to lengthen and balance shoulder and neck musculature.
In this 3-hour Franklin Method program you’ll learn:
1. How to melt away tension and associated mental anxiety.
2. How to release holding patterns in the upper body.
3. How your neck and shoulders are designed to move and develop awareness of the function and interaction the neck and shoulders.
4. How your neck and shoulders are influenced by other parts of the body.
5. How to use small props to experience smooth joint action, increased circulation and balanced posture.
Click here to register or email Lindy for further information.